Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Introducing the Mariner High School AP Biology Blog

Students,

You probably know better than I how communication is changing. One of the fastest growing is Internet facilitated social networks. The blog is one way to create such a network and is the form I have chosen for all of us to communicate outside of the classroom. This blog will be used to post assignments, questions, and answers. Now, it is not necessary to submit a question only to me as through email. With a blog, when you post a question, all of you can contribute to the answer. With a blog you can save time because you can ask a question and receive an answer at any time of day. No need to wait until the next class period. As I learn all that a blog can do I will add more dimensions. So let's get blogging.

Mr. Baker

No comments: