Friday, December 19, 2008

Not Just Class Content

As we launch this blog please do not feel compelled to restrict it to AP Biology content. I, and I hope you, will post comments on science in general. Whether the information is new to you or new to science it is worthy of posting here. Ask a question, post information, or answer a question. Collectively, we will form a network of knowledge by sharing information and ideas.

You may have noticed a change in the header. I have begun to invite former students who are now or are studying to be doctors and scientists. My hope is that they will join the conversation giving their perspective and broadening the knowledge base of the blog.

Also, you will see more gadgets (as Blogger calls them) appear in the left-hand margin. Feel free to suggest some. I will be placing links to science sites of interest.

Blog On,
Mr. Baker

No comments: