Ok, here is the reminder to study for the test. The test requires you to recall the content of all six chapters so cuddle up with your book and study. Here is a brief list of topics study.
1. The difference between a prokaryote and eukaryote.
2. The parts of plant and animal cells and their functions.
3. The structure and function of the cell membrane.
4. Diffusion and osmosis.
5. Active transport mechanisms.
6. Cellular respiration - glycolysis, Krebs cycle, and electron transport chain.
7. Alcoholic fermentation.
8. Photosynthesis - light reactions and Calvin cycle.
9. C3, C4, and CAM plants - know the difference.
10. Cell signaling - G-protein-linked receptors, tyrosine-kinase, and phosphorylation cascade.
11. Cell cycle - mitosis and control of cell cycle.
This is just to get you going. Study, trust your intelligence, and I will be monitoring the blog today so if you have a question, post a comment to this post.
When you get to class, the test will be up front ready for you to pick up and start. Just put your things away and get going. There are 50 multiple-choice questions.
Are California Coastal Wildfires Connected With Global Warming: The Evidence Says No - *California's coastal mountains have been hit by two major wildfire events, resulting in dozens of deaths and billions of dollars of damage*. The first o...
1 day ago